Sunday, October 21, 2007

BOO!

Okay... It's been awhile...I blame school and work... Ah well...

I am currently in the same class as my dear friends... I'm doing my work often, (Ha!!! In your faces, Theresian friends!) I am trying my best, Since it's high school next year.

I am jealous of the people who went to the Me to We conference last Friday... They got to watch The Hanson. I'm jealous... I like Zac Hanson, like my sister... Bleh.

Today was my sistah's birthday. She's ** now... Sad, ain't it?

I am obsessing over the Hiiragi twins, Hirano Aya, Suzumiya Haruhi and Sabaku no Temari. Because they're awesome!!!!

There's an animecon on December 9. I am willing to not to go to school for this, except that it's a Sunday. Bweee! Now, I am excited...

I like cookies and icing sugar...

Currently listening to: Lost my Music - Hirano Aya [Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu OST]

Oh yeah, my friend thinks I'm a loser and she said I should stop making references to stuff normal people don't know... Mou...

No comments: